Unbox the Virtual World = Creating new Reality
Unbox the virtual world means that we as human beings make the virtual world a reality. We don’t hide ourselves in a virtual/online world, we unbox the online and blur it with the offline environment. It used to be different we dropped our daily lives and we created a new persona in the online world. We could be whoever we wanted to be and actually we still do it in our lives. But now new ways of experiencing the offline environment around us has been introduced. We see a combination of online and offline manifested in our real environment. It makes the experience higher and our daily tasks more interesting. Let’s take a look at some signals, which give us more insight of this development.
Paroles DZ introduces 7D
Company: Paroles DZ
Place: ? They write in Arabic
The company Paroles DZ introduces a new way of experience the reality without the use of a box (like a computer or a virtual reality glasses). It’s a new form of creating an environment at your own place. It’s not just a layer above the real world and it’s not shaped in 3D. It’s a 7D world, which looks like this:
The 7D effect makes this way of creating reality unknown and innovate. It also creates the feeling like you were in real life at the place which was visualised around you. This could be used by events, zoos or theme parks to increase the interaction between people and their environment, which will have an impact at the customers’ feelings. 7D makes the blurring of the online- with the offline world complete. It also blurs the faraway places with your own living place. 7D could blurs the world.
Samsung Galaxy S8
Sector: Leisure, Appearance, Work
Country: Across the world
The new commercial for the Samsung Galaxy S8 shows a little form of mixing the online with the offline world. The edges of the new Samsung aren’t visible, so if we use the phone we need to consider what is real and what is not. Nowadays it’s easy to distance these two. But think about new innovations which will be implemented in the (near) future. Will people know what and what isn’t real? Let me now your vision in the comments below. Another question is how the smartphone of the future will look like. Maybe they will be implementing in our own body (blogpost you-men-tech), maybe the smartphone technology will be waved in our clothes. Unbox the virtual world goes not only about technology creating a virtual reality layer at our own world, but it goes also about waving new technologies and online personalities with ourselves and our real environments.
André arises from the death with the Hologram technique
Sector: Appearance, Leisure
Organisation: Stage Entertainment
Country: the Netherlands
André Hazes, a Dutch singer who died in 2004, is celebrated each year with the ‘Holland zingt Hazes’ (Dutch people sing Hazes) concerts. The fifth edition was held on 17, 18, 23, 24 and 25 March and touched the audience. It were not only the songs who touched the people in the audience. It was the singing André Hazes displayed by a Hologram who makes the audience cry. This new Technology implement the unreal in the real world. It creates a reality of a person who isn’t here anymore. This new technique could be a way of staying alive and have a form of influence on the people who are left behind. It keeps us and our memories alive.
How would it be in the Future? Would we separate the real from the unreal? Do we create our own worlds where individualism is the highest motive to make ourselves happy? What we see in this society is fake news spread as facts, where al lot of people have their own opinions and influence other ones. Separation and getting control or the overview of topics is hard to have. People with information are playing hard to get and they don’t want to give the solution to relief us. But is it necessary to know everything? Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t I don’t know. It feels as a relief to me when I stop thinking that I need to know everything to be a good person. Too much information gives me aversion and it created the desire in my heart to escape the reality. This is also a trend we see and I notice the same reaction in my own life. I think society will reconsider the important things in life. Relationships from heart to heart will become more important than our own goals in life. People get more Quality in Life when the give what they have, to receive happiness in their lives.
If you want to know more about the Mega Trend Intensification. Click on here.
- Bhawani Prajapat, Paroles DZ amazing video, website: YouTube, 12-02-2017, consulted on 05-05-2017, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yw-g6yCAUk
- Het Internet, Video Andre Hazes als Hologram in de Ziggo Dome, 19-03-2017, consulted on 01-05-2017, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f3lAwk0lRM
- [Invitation] Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2017 – Unbox your Phone, website: Samsung Newsroom, 27-02-2017, geraadpleegd op 09-04-2017, https://news.samsung.com/global/invitation-samsung-galaxy-unpacked-2017-unbox-your-phone
- Mocarg. (2012, 04 februari). After Effects: Retro 3D Hologram. Geraadpleegd van https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT5cKlOKgwoParoles DZ, website: Facebook page, consulted on 05-05-2017, https://www.facebook.com/ParolesDzz/
- Romaico Nieuwland, Andre Hazes hologram, website: YouTube, 18-03-2017, consulted on 05-05-2017, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYMAZiGntOsSabarish Sundaravadivel. (2017, 01 februari). Paroles dubai 7d animation cinema. Geraadpleegd van https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT7IKZ75NWA
- Samsung Mobile, Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Official Introduction, website: YouTube, 29-03-2017, consulted on 05-05-2017, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8Ert5yjMV4&t=134sVIDEO: Hologram wekt André Hazes tot leven tijdens concert, 17-03-2017, consulted 01-05-2017, https://www.nhnieuws.nl/nieuws/202487/video-hologram-wekt-andr-hazes-tot-leven-tijdens-concert